As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MaxiAids #ad
Narrow, Raised Lines Paper #adMaxiAids #ad
- 3/8 spacing between lines. Thick and colorful raised baselines. Narrow line. Built in margins. 50 sheets per package.
2. Therapro #ad
Raised Line Paper WideLines Writing Paper Portrait #adTherapro #ad
- Wide lines are perfect for getting started with handwriting. Develops great handwriting habits! Feel the raised line for perfect letter placement.
|Manufacturer||Therapro, Inc. #ad|
3. Mead #ad
Mead See & Feel Learn To Write Tablet with Raised Ruling, 8" x 10" 48556,white, Grades 2-3 Workbooks with Lined Paper, Workbook Writing Tablet for Home School Supplies to Practice Writing & Handwriting #adMead #ad
- Developed and tested by handwriting experts; It conforms to Zaner-Bloser and D'Nealian handwriting methods. The mead learn to write tablet has features which help students transition from manuscript to cursive writing; Appropriate for Grade 2-3 level students; 40 sheet count; add to your school supplies list! The tablet has narrow lines needed for cursive tablets that help students stay within the lines; Learn to Letter workbooks use 05 inch ruled pages which are optimal for practicing the alphabet, words, and beginning sentences.
|Manufacturer||ACCO Brands #ad|
4. MaxiAids #ad
Widelines, Raised Lines Paper, Portrait #adMaxiAids #ad
- Thick and colorful raised baselines. Built in margins. 5/8 space between sold lines, with dotted linew between pairs of solids. 50 sheets per package. Portait paper.
5. Abilitations #ad
Abilitations, 31473 4-Color Raised ColorCue Paper, Pack of 50 #adAbilitations #ad
- From the award-winning Abilitations line of special needs solutions. Perfect for use at home/classroom. The perfect addition to your early education back to school list.
Pad contains 50 sheets, colored lines for children who need a more tactile, giving you the flexibility to either use it for a single student or for the entire class.
The abilitations raised colorcue paper is designed by an occupational therapist and provides visual cues and raised, proprioceptive writing experience. Designed by experts, perfect for use at home or the classroom. Each paper contains lines that are spaced to provide plenty of manuscript writing room. Recommended for Grade 1.
|Manufacturer||School Specialty #ad|
6. BrightLines Paper #ad
Regular, BrightLines Paper Spiral Bound Notebook Blue #adBrightLines Paper #ad
- Perforated page. Narrow or Regular. Visually simplified writing paper. Yellow or Blue. Spiral Bound.
7. Abilitations #ad
Abilitations 089661 Hi-Write Beginner Paper, Pack of 100, Level 1 #adAbilitations #ad
- Includes a highlighted bottom line for proper letter positioning. Builds confidence in children's writing abilities. The beginner level 1 paper is ideal for grade 1. We've brought you the kid-friendly, therapist-tested, teacher-approved Hi-Write pad that will have fingers and pencils writing with more ease and clarity than ever before.
Lined and spaced for correct letter and number placement. Ideal for the development of early childhood. Ruled 11/16 inch writing paper with bottom line highlighted to encourage proper placement of letters.
8. PACON #ad
100 Sheets, Sheets, Ruled Long, Film-Wrapped, Pacon Multi-Sensory Raised Ruled Paper, 5/8" x 5/16" x 5/16" Ruled 11" x 8-1/2" #adPACON #ad
- Helps teach handwriting through two senses: sight and touch. Features raised headlines and baselines that help students stay within guidelines.
Heavy chipboard back; ideal for grades K-1. Headlines are blue, baselines are red; features 5/8" ruling, 5/16" dotted midline and 5/16" skip space. Conforms to both D'Nealian and Zaner-Bloser handwriting styles.
|Manufacturer||Pacon Corporation #ad|
9. Abilitations #ad
Level 2, Pack of 100-027323, Abilitations Hi-Write Intermediate Paper #adAbilitations #ad
- Includes a highlighted bottom line for proper letter positioning. Ruled 7/16 inch writing paper with bottom line highlighted to encourage proper placement of letters. Builds confidence in children's writing abilities. The intermediate level 2 paper is ideal for grades 2-3.
We've brought you the kid-friendly, therapist-tested, teacher-approved Hi-Write pad that will have fingers and pencils writing with more ease and clarity than ever before. Ideal for the development of early childhood. Lined and spaced for correct letter and number placement.
|Manufacturer||School Specialty #ad|
10. Channie's #ad
3rd grades. Handwriting Simplified! Most visual handwriting learning workbook worksheet., Channie's PHG6 Visual Handwriting Worksheet for 1st #adChannie's #ad
- Blocks aid consistent letter size; spacing lines guide proper spacing; green shade Helps Maintain Small Case Position and Creates a Guide for Writing Straight Sentences to Avoid Landslide Writing Style; Visual Approach Promotes Self-Correction If Writing Goes Outside Blocks.
Color-coded blocks support upper and lower case practice; narrow spacing Holds Punctuation Marks; Visual Guides Encourage Academic Discipline and Independent Student Work; Promotes Teaching and Practicing ABCs, Words, Numbers, Letters, and Penmanship.
Visual handwriting paper, patent pending; strong visual color-Coded Double-Sided Paper Sheets; Grades Pre-K 1; Perfect for Elementary School Children; Great Resource for Special Education.
Uniform blocks, and visual spacing lines help guide kids to Write Straight, Green Shade, Use Proper Spacing, and Maintain Consistent and Proper Letter Size; 8.5 x 11 inches. Print, numbers, words, write, copy, sentences, tracing, and practicing abcs, Letters, and Trace; Daily Practice Pad Builds and Improves Skills; Promotes Learning, and Penmanship.