As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Unknown #ad
Childrens Learn to Read Books Lot 60, First Grade Set + Reading Strategies NEW Buyer's Choice #adUnknown #ad
- This series of books is a Teachers' Choice award winning item as voted by Learning Magazine!60 stapled booklets total. Measures 4 1/2" by 5 1/2". Each 8-page reader is black and white as designed by a reading specialist to attract attention to the print.
15 titles each in levels A, C, B, and D. Childrens learn to read books lot 60 - First Grade Set + Reading Strategies NEW.
|Part Number||does not apply|
2. Unknown #ad
New Lot 60 Children's Books Leveled Early Guided Reading Kindergarten First Grade #adUnknown #ad
- 15 titles each in levels A, B, C, and D.60 stapled booklets total and a reading strategies guide. Each 8-page reader is black and white as designed by a reading specialist to attract attention to the print.
Measures 4 1/2" by 5 1/2". Reading strategies guide included to help you use the books as a learning tool with your children.
|Part Number||not available|
3. Scholastic #ad
Inside each set you’ll find 75 storybooks five copies of 15 titles on topics children lov, Scholastic Products, Step-by-step, Level B Set, 75-Books, book-by-book program guides children through the early stages of reading., Little Leveled Readers have been carefully evaluated by a reading specialist to correlate with Guided Reading Levels., Includes Level A Set, Level C Set and Level D Set., Little Leveled Readers Mini Teaching Guide, 5 Each of 15 Titles, Sold As 1 Pack, Scholastic #adScholastic #ad
- Inside each set you’ll find 75 storybooks five copies of 15 titles on topics children love. Step-by-step, book-by-book program guides children through the early stages of reading.
Includes level a set, level b Set, Level C Set and Level D Set. Little leveled readers have been carefully evaluated by a reading specialist to correlate with Guided Reading Levels. Also includes a mini-teaching guide and storage box for each set.
|Manufacturer||Scholastic Products #ad|
4. Scholastic Teaching Resources (Teaching Strategies) #ad
Little Leveled Readers: Level D Box Set: Just the Right Level to Help Young Readers Soar! #adScholastic Teaching Resources (Teaching Strategies) #ad
- The fourth of four boxed sets in a step-by-step, book-by-book program. For grade PreK to grade 2. Guides students through the early stages of reading.
5. Redi-Tag #ad
Assorted Neon Colors 29500, Tabbed Self-Stick Lined Note Pad, 4 x 6 Inches, 60 Ruled Notes, Redi-Tag Divider Sticky Notes #adRedi-Tag #ad
- Special binding allows you to flip to the color you need while organizing. Leave a note while you index. Write on, reposition and removes cleanly without sticky residue. 4 x 6 inch ruled notes with tabs, 60 notes. Uses water based, opposed to chemical based adhesive.