As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Newmark Learning #ad
Newmark Learning Myself Theme: I Am in Control of Myself Single Copy Set 1 Each of 6 Books #adNewmark Learning #ad
- Four theme sets emphasize the abilities and character traits that enable people to work with others, learn effectively, and play important roles in their families and communities. Stories told from the perspectives of diverse children enable students to learn about relationships and feelings! The inside front cover of each book offers teaching tips to ease conversations about behavior while building reading skills to meet Common Core Standards.
|Brand||Newmark Learning #ad|
|Manufacturer||Newmark Learning #ad|
2. Carson-Dellosa #ad
Social Skills Matter! Resource Book Grades PK, 2 #adCarson-Dellosa #ad
- Each mini-book focuses on a different facet of important social skills including cooperative play, communication, learning about feelings, school-day behavior, manners, and behavior management.
Includes reproducible mini-books for children to assemble, color, read, and make their own. Mastery of these essential social skills can be a factor in determining a child’s future success, social acceptance, and happiness.
Intended to engage and educate young and special learners. Help your students learn how to communicate effectively, make good choices, and practice appropriate behavior with Social Skills Matter.
|Manufacturer||CARSON DELLOSA #ad|
3. Handwriting Without Tears #ad
Get Set for School Series, Pre-K Writing Book, My First School Book Student Workbook, Current Edition, for School or Home Use, Learning Without Tears, Social-Emotional, Pre-Writing Skills #adHandwriting Without Tears #ad
- Unique gray crayon stroke disappears when children trace over it. Child-friendly language makes letter and number formation easy. Works with a 9-month or year round calendar. Color, number, and shape lessons develop crayon and pencil grip. Social-emotional activities for school readiness.
4. Mark Twain Media #ad
Life Skills, Grades 5, 8, Mark Twain #adMark Twain Media #ad
- Prepare students for adulthood. Graphic organizers, self inventories, puzzles, real-life situations, and cloze activities provide creative opportunities for students to assess their own lifestyles and make good choices for the future.
This revised and expanded edition adds much more information on work ethic, nutrition, and exercise; updates the sections on sexually transmitted diseases and drugs; and includes completely new sections on preparing financially for the future.
Guide students toward a healthy lifestyle, both physically and financially. Practical lessons to help handle real life events.
5. Mark Twain Media #ad
96pgs Daily Skill Builders, Mark Twain Media | General Science Workbook | 5th–8th Grade #adMark Twain Media #ad
- Grades 5-8. Supports NSE standards. Includes 96 pages. Students will gain extra practice with the skills they are learning in their physical, earth, space, and life science curriculums.