As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Newmark Learning #ad
Nonfiction Sight Word Readers Set 1 #adNewmark Learning #ad
- Promotes reading confidence and success. Helps young readers master 25 essential sight words. Award winning set that engages children in nonfiction text and help them master 25 sight words with nonfiction sight word readers. Builds academic science, social studies, and math vocabulary.
2. Scholastic Teaching Resources #ad
100 Words Kids Need to Read by 1st Grade: Sight Word Practice to Build Strong Readers #adScholastic Teaching Resources #ad
- Includes fill-in-the-blank stories and sentences, word riddles, games, and puzzles. Each workbook reinforces the 100 words that children need to know.
Helps children master comprehension, writing, spelling, and usage of each word. Each workbook reinforces the 100 words that children need to know. Sight word practice to build strong readers.
3. Scholastic Teaching Resources (Teaching Strategies) #ad
First Little Readers Parent Pack: Guided Reading Level A: 25 Irresistible Books That Are Just the Right Level for Beginning Readers #adScholastic Teaching Resources (Teaching Strategies) #ad
- Childrens Books. First little Readers Parent Pack. Guided reading Level A. Category: learn To Read Readers. Learning Materials.
4. Really Good Stuff #ad
Really Good Stuff Tap and Track Dolch Sight Word Sentence Cards – Beginning Sight Words for Young Children – Practice Reading Sight Words in Sentence Form #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Intuitive, flip-through design: our hole-punched, 6” x 3” kindergarten and first grade sight words flash cards are simple for kids to hold and flip through, for a more straightforward learning exercise. If for any reason you aren’t satisfied please reach out so we can make it right. Perfect for both school and home learning.
We make learning fun: our really good stuff ezread dolch pre-primer Tap & Track Sight Word Sentences Cards are specifically designed with straightforward, kid-friendly font and clear spacing, for a reading exercise that’s fun. Tap & track dots for accelerated tracking: this set of site word flash cards features our unique tactile Tap & Track dots that help children track each word as they read.
Extra o-rings and travel bag included for easy organization and storage. Our top-quality school supplies, and encourage curiosity. Providing tactile feedback for reinforced one-to-one matching, and fluency, tracking, these fuzzy dots are highly effective for helping kids track words in complete sentences.
Each word is shown four or more times. Teachers & parents can count on us: at really good stuff, and learning resources are designed to make learning fun and interactive, decorations, we’re passionate about creating tools & activities that help kids thrive. A great introduction to reading sight words: at really good Stuff, we always put quality first, checking each set of early learning EZRead Tap and Track flash cards before shipping to ensure that it meets our high product standards. Your satisfaction is our top priority.
5. Creative Teaching Press #ad
Sight Words, Vocabulary Words, Creative Teaching Learn to Read Books Variety Pack Guided Reading Level G Phonics Skills, Literary Concepts #adCreative Teaching Press #ad
- Learn to read books are tied to content subject areas to help reinforce critical standards-based skills. High-interest topics for beginning readers, humorous or surprise endings that children love. The learn to read books feature easy-to-read stories, rhymes, and songs that engage students’ attention and support their reading development by providing the following elements:.
Books that children love to read! teachers and parents all over the world about how much their students love the learn to read books and how the books get children hooked into learning how to read.
6. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Sight Words, Word Families, Ages 5+ 250 pc, Key Education Big Box of Sentence Building—Puzzle Game for Beginning Readers, Color-Coded Letter Puzzle Pieces, Digraphs #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning games, parents and teachers love incorporating word games into hands-on practice to help kids learn and play in a fun and engaging way. Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, emotions, social skills, communication, and behavior.
A resource guide with teaching tips and more phonics games is also included.
Learning made fun: key education’s big box of sentence building helps kindergarteners and up practice vocabulary and grammar, and develop essential knowledge and skills for reading success through a fun phonics game! What’s included: the puzzle set includes 250 puzzle pieces covering 90 word families, improve sight word recognition, 10 digraphs, 60 consonant blends, 60 consonants, and also includes 4 blank pieces.
Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning games, parents and teachers love incorporating word games into hands-on kindergarten curriculum to help kindergarteners and up learn and play in a fun and engaging way.
7. ButtonNose Workshop #ad
Homeschoolers, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade and 3rd Grade, 44 Sounds Phonics Flash Cards © – Level 2 Introduction to Reading, for Montessori Parents, Teachers of Kindergarten, Sight Words #adButtonNose Workshop #ad
- No more guesswork – we have intentionally made this flash card with no pictures to avoid guesswork and distraction. Lifetime warranty – love them, or we’ll buy them back from you, no questions asked! It includes words commonly found in children’s books written for pre-k/Kindergarten/First Grade/Second Grade/Third Grade readers.
Each sound comes with several examples for practice.
Montessori philosophy – designed to help a child acquire the skills needed for reading at their own pace. Good quality - the cards are printed on high-quality paper stock.
Parents – the word list is curated from dolch and fry word lists. Teachers / tutors – 250 cards showing 500 words; 5 short vowel sounds; 6 long vowel sounds; Twin Consonants; Digraphs; Trigraphs; Diphthongs. The fonts are large, the words are color-coded, and the phonic sounds are underlined according to their word family grouping.