As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 5+, Visual, Tactile and Auditory Learning, Learning Resources Sight Word Swat a Sight Word Game, Homeschool, 114 Pieces #adLearning Resources #ad
- Set includes 110 double-sided flies printed with the top 220 Dolch sight words, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books.
The sight-word flies are color-coded by level: blue for Pre-Primer; Red for Primer; Green for First Grade; Orange for Second Grade; and Purple for Third Grade.
Homeschool supplies for ages 5+. Build reading, spelling and vocabulary skills through playful competition with up to 4 players. The element of speed promotes confidence and fluency in reading. After one of the 220 dolch sight words is called out, use your swatter to swat the word on the matching fly.
2. SpringFlower #ad
SpringFlower Sight Word Game, Tactile and Auditory Learning, 120 Pieces, Boys & Girls,Homeschool ,Visual, Swat a Sight Word Educational Toy for Age of 3,4,5,6 Year Old Kids #adSpringFlower #ad
- Toy set certified conforms to us toy safety standards ASTM F963. What's inside? 112pcs double-sided sight word card--which provides huge variety, and important words. 3pcs vocabulary cards--contains 5 different levels' words, Blue for Pre-Primer; Green for Primer; Pink for First Grade; Orange for Second Grade; and Purple for Third Grade.
1pcs storage bag--Help your children develop a good habit of packing toys. Easy to travel and store. Premium quality and service-made with durable 100% safe ABS plastic.
Build reading, spelling and vocabulary skills through playful competition with up to 4 players. A fun way to reinforce sight word learning. Perfect educational toys for boys and girls 3 4 5 6 years olds. Best gift idea: perfect option for teacher supplies materials/classroom game/preschool/pre-kindergarten, Kindergarten, treat or trick gifts, Christmas, birthday party games, travel.
Ideal party favor and all kinds of the festival Easter, Thanksgiving, party favors, party favors, Halloween goody bag, handouts or rewards, Homeschool.1st/2nd/3rd Grade. Best gift as stocking stuffers, preschool educational purposes, New Year. The element of speed promotes confidence and fluency in reading.
3. Newmark Learning #ad
Nonfiction Sight Word Readers Set 1 #adNewmark Learning #ad
- Builds academic science, social studies, and math vocabulary. Helps young readers master 25 essential sight words. Award winning set that engages children in nonfiction text and help them master 25 sight words with nonfiction sight word readers. Promotes reading confidence and success.
4. Scholastic #ad
Scholastic BOB Books SIGHT WORDS COLLECTION Book Box Set Kindergarten & First Grade #adScholastic #ad
- Parent guide! doorknob hanger, over 100 stickers, Bookmark, 16 Flash Cards!!.20 books box set, from bob books Sight Words-KIndergarten and Sight Words-First Grade.
Each humorous book introduces three new sight words. Bob books sight words collection book box set Kindergarten & First Grade. For ages 4 and UP.
|Model||For Age 4 and Up|
5. Key Education Publishing #ad
Key Education | Dolch Sight Word Activities Resource Workbook | Kindergarten–3rd Grade, 384pgs #adKey Education Publishing #ad
- With over 300 activities to introduce, and practice Dolch sight words, remediate, reinforce, it is a must-have for any young or special learning classroom. It also includes assessment suggestions and fun take-home activities.
6. Gamenote #ad
Gamenote Sight Word Swat Game, 520 Dolch Fry Site Words with 4 Fly Swatters from Pre K to 3rd Grade Educational Learning Games for Kindergarten Classroom Upgraded Version #adGamenote #ad
- Reinforces basic vocabulary skills, Kindergarten, 2nd & 3rd Grade Age 4-9. Collect the most flies and win! For 1–4 players. 5 different level: 5 level flies with 5 different color, 1st, suitable learning Dolch and Fry word for Pre K, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books.
See it, say it, swat it: sight words fly swat is a great way of giving your children the repetition they need to achieve mastery while keeping them engaged.
Quality colorful fly swatters: include 4 fly swatters made of high-quality plastic, non-toxic, each size up to 7. 6 × 2. 9inch. Build spelling, more fun: come with 260 double-side flies up to 520 sight words, reading and vocabulary skills with this fun game.
Designed to teach the top Dolch and Fry sight words. Because the game is so physical, it is a good game for channeling their energy when they are feeling a bit wiggly. More words, covering up to 75% of words found in beginner books. Perfect classroom group & family game. Great teaching tool: activity Guide help you get start quickly! Solid gift packing box easy to collect all pieces.
7. Teaching Resources #ad
Spelling & Phonics Skills―Independently!, Vocabulary, Daily Word Ladders: Grades 4–6: 100 Reproducible Word Study Lessons That Help Kids Boost Reading #adTeaching Resources #ad
- Grades 4-6. Sold as an Each. A fun way to increase vocabulary - great for ELL's. All the while, and becoming better, they're boosting decoding and spelling skills, broadening vocabulary, more fluent readers.
Kids read clues on each rung, then change and rearrange letters to create words until they reach the top.