As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Frank Schaffer Publications #ad
Ages 10–11 with Answer Key, Paperback, Singapore Math – Level 4A Math Practice Workbook for 5th Grade #adFrank Schaffer Publications #ad
- Fantastic math resource designed to support Singapore Math. Each level contains plenty of examples and practice activities to strengthen skills.
Each book contains clear introduction to the Singapore Math method. Reviewed and recommended by teachers and parents alike. Includes step-by-step solutions in answer key.
2. hand2mind #ad
64 Pages with Case Included, Homeshool Supplies, 5th Grade Math Workbook, Math Books, Early Math, hand2mind VersaTiles Math Practice Take Along Set for Fifth Grade, Self-Checking Workbook System #adhand2mind #ad
- Fifth grade workbook for math: this fifth grade workbook covers topics on decimal operations, graphing on the coordinate plane, multiply and divide fractions, and more!. While your average school workbook needs to be assessed by a teacher or parent, VersaTiles are self-checking and promote independent practice that will increase student confidence.
Includes interactive workbook: this versaTiles Take Along set is an interactive workbook system that comes with a 64-page books and a traditional VersaTiles self-checking answer case.
Perfect for homeschool learning: while students learn from home, VersaTiles is a great solution for independent practice, whether they are homeschooling or supplementing schoolwork over the summer.
Prepare for fifth grade: this activity book bundle is designed to help parents and teachers alike supplement their young student's early education with hands-on learning activities that can be done at home or at school. Unlike other workbooks: versatile workbooks are not intended as "busy work" for young learners.
3. Channie's #ad
4th, Grades 3rd, 50 Pages, Channie’s One Page A Day Workbook, and 5th, Size 8.5” x 11”, Double Digit Multiplication Math Practice Worksheets #adChannie's #ad
- Practice activity paper pad includes multiplication Chart; Loved by Teachers, Parents, and Homeschoolers; Innovative Method for Girls and Boys. Vertical lines, improve accuracy, and divider Lines Guide Ones vs.
Great educational complement to primary school math books; Encourages Academic Discipline, and Love for Multiplication; 25 Pages Printed Front and Back, Independent Student Work, 50 Working Sheets. Patent pending; easy tear-off one page per day; 50 pages.
Tens place to avoid confusion, Color-Coded Blocks, and Reduce Stress. 25 single-digit aligned multiplication problems per page correct answer earns 4 points; Boxes are Large and Numbers are Lined Up So Children Can Easily Focus on Repetition and Calculation. Made for grades 3 - 5; visual tool allows Elementary School Children to Practice Multiplication Exercises Daily with High Accuracy.
|Manufacturer||Channie's LLC #ad|
4. Channie's #ad
50 Pages Front & Back, 25 Sheets, Summer Bridge, Size 8.5” x 11” Summer School, and 5th, 4th, Channie’s One Page A Day Workbook, Beginner Single Digit Fraction Math Practice Worksheets, Grades 3rd #adChannie's #ad
- Visual fraction workbook, patent pending; 25 strong visual color-coded double-sided math problem Sheets in Each Pad with Easy Tear-Off Pages; Grades 3 - 5; Great Tool for Elementary School Children to Practice Beginning Fraction Problems Daily with High Accuracy; Helpful Resource for Special Education.
Uniform blocks, use proper spacing, and visual spacing lines help guide Kids to Write Straight, Green or Blue Shading, and Maintain Consistent and Proper Number Size; Innovative Method for Girls and Boys; 8.5 x 11 inches.
Step by step guidance for each type of fraction problems. Aligned fraction problems on every page; highly visual color-coded blocks Aid Uniform Number Size and Alignment; Numerator and Denominator Spaces are Shaded to Ease Problem Solving; Visual Approach Promotes Self-Correction If Writing Goes Outside Blocks.
Follow examples on the top, to practices fraction problems. Print, write, and calculate; daily practice pad builds and Improves Math Skills and Penmanship; Promotes Learning and Practicing Fractions; Great Educational Complement to Primary School Math Books. Boxes are large and numbers are lined up so children can easily Focus on Calculation; Encourages Academic Discipline, Independent Student Work, and Love for Math; Innovative Method for Girls and Boys.
|Manufacturer||Channie's LLC #ad|
5. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Carson Dellosa | Common Core Math 4 Today Workbook | 5th Grade, 96pgs Common Core 4 Today #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- A full 40 weeks of activities. Common Core aligned. Reproducible. Daily practice paired with weekly assessments. Ready to use for warm-ups, centers or early finishers.
6. Creative Teaching Press #ad
6th Grade Power Practice, Creative Teaching Math Logic & Word Problems Activity Workbook, 5th Grade #adCreative Teaching Press #ad
- Activities include visual puzzles, logic problems, multi-step problems and more. An answer key is provided for quick reference. Designed to build mathematical knowledge and develop critical-thinking skills.
All of the activities promote creative thinking and give students opportunities to apply a variety of problem solving strategies.
7. Scholastic Teaching Resources #ad
Grade 5 Success With Math, Scholastic Success with Fractions & Decimals #adScholastic Teaching Resources #ad
- Fraction and decimal skill building practice. A valuable teaching tool. Correlated to state standards. Easy to follow, fun lessons. Great for the classroom or at home.
8. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Beginning Traditional Cursive Handwriting Workbook for Kids, Handwriting Practice for Cursive Alphabet and Numbers Learning Spot #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Includes number words, a lined practice page, and a reference chart. Grades 1 - 3. Provides the practice children need to form letters and words. Includes practice pages for all 26 letters, upper- and lowercase. Sold as 1 Each.