As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Scholastic Teaching Resources #ad
Flash Cards: Numbers 0, 100 #adScholastic Teaching Resources #ad
- Laminate for extra durability. Give children a head-start in math with these double-sided flash cards. Made of heavy duty cardstock. A wonderful study tool. Plastic-coated for color-fastness and durability.
2. Educational Insights #ad
Homeschool Learning Workbooks, 72 Preschool & Kindergarten Readiness Activities, Educational Insights Hot Dots Jr. The Alphabet Flash Card Set, Ages 3+ #adEducational Insights #ad
- Includes: 36 double-sided cards—that's 72 cute and colorful learning activities. Requires a hot dots pen sold seperately. Compatible with any Hot Dots or Hot Dots Jr. Works with all hot dots sets: compatible with all Hot Dots and Hot Dots Jr.
Book and card sets. Requires 2 AAA batteries not included. Pens sold separately. Back to school or homeschool activity: hot dots makes the perfect activity to get ready for school! Or keep kids engaged, entertained, and learning while being at home.
Alphabet readiness: this set helps to identify letters, upper- and lowercase letter recognition and sequencing - one of the readiness skills needed for PreK & K.
Hot dots gives on-the-spot encouragement they need to boost confidence and build readiness for school through self-paced, independent learning fun. Get prek & kindergarten ready: help your child prep for school success with this fun, interactive flash card set.
3. Trend Enterprises #ad
Alphabet Match Me Flash Cards #adTrend Enterprises #ad
- Product type :Office Products. Package weight :1. 0lbs. Country of Origin :United States. Package dimensions :2. 794 cm l x11. 176 cm w x16. 764 cm H.
|Brand||Trend Enterprises #ad|
4. Educational Insights #ad
Educational Insights Hot Dots Jr. Beginning Phonics Flash Card Set, Ages 3+, 72 Preschool & Kindergarten Activity Cards #adEducational Insights #ad
- Back to school or homeschool activity: hot dots makes the perfect activity to get ready for school! Or keep kids engaged, entertained, and learning while being at home.
Compatible with any Hot Dots or Hot Dots Jr. Pens sold seperatELY. Build confidence: hot dots gives on-the-spot encouragement they need to boost confidence and build readiness for school through self-paced, independent learning fun.
Phonics readiness: this set gives practice to letter sounds, initial sounds, final sounds, and rhyming words - one of the readiness skills needed for PreK & K. Requires a hot dots pen sold seperately. Get prek & kindergarten ready: help your child prep for school success with this fun, interactive flash card set. Includes: 36 double-sided cards—that's 72 cute and colorful learning activities.
5. Learning Resources #ad
Vocab/Phonics Learning, Learning Resources Basic Vocabulary Photo Cards, Ages 5+, 156 Cards #adLearning Resources #ad
- Set includes 156 photo cards, and 16-page activity guide. Help students build vocabulary by engaging with 16 everyday themes. Write and wipe cards feature a photograph and words on one side, and an image and space for writing on the reverse side. Cards measure 3. 5” square. Ideal for ages 5+.
6. Wopeite #ad
Wopeite Blank Flash Dispenser Box Cards with Rings in Assorted Colors 1000 Index Cards Single Hole Punched with 5 Rings,3.07 X 2.1 inches #adWopeite #ad
- Whether at home, at school or on the go, flashcards can make learning fun! Try playing games or throwing memory challenges. You can also create an impromptu story using a flash card, which is very interesting.
It will be very convenient to bring it during your travels. The color of the flashcard comes with five metal rings that make it easy to pass through the punch card, ensuring that the flash card is not lost and that your desktop is not messy.
7. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Communication Skills 160 pc, Photographic Flashcards to Improve Vocabulary, Key Education Early Learning Language Library Cards—PreK-K and Special Learners, Language #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Multi-purpose learning tool: key education's Early Learning photographic Library Cards help your child improve essential social skills, develop expressive and receptive language skills, and build vocabulary through fun, conversation-based activities.
A resource guide with word lists and fun game ideas is also included. Guided wh questions on the back help you improve your child’s communication and social skills through conversations about actions, food, animals, emotions, and more. What's included: the set includes 160 full-color picture cards covering: actions at school, emotions, what are they doing?, animals, self-care, food, colors, and transportation.
How it works: each card features a photograph of an everyday situation or object.
Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, communication, social skills, emotions, and behavior. Working together: great for homeschool and classroom learning, parents and teachers will find this boxed set a helpful tool for helping young children and students who struggle with communication and social skills build a foundation for success.
8. Lados #ad
Spanish for Adults and Kids, Lados: Spanish Flash Cards for Beginners, 500 Most Used Spanish Words #adLados #ad
- 220 flash cards printed on both sides to save on paper and space. Sound guide. 500 words. 28 categories. Includes english words, pronunciation, and nouns with gender recognition.