As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Key Education #ad
Literacy Resource for Kindergarten-2nd Grade, Language, Key Education Sentence Building for Kids—Sight Word Builder for Early Reading, Speech, Writing #adKey Education #ad
- Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, communication, social skills, emotions, and behavior.
The set teaches the use of capitalization, punctuation, and sentence structure in an engaging way. Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning, grammar, the Sentence Building set includes teaching suggestions and multiple reading and writing games to work alongside students to build vocabulary, and increase fluency.
What’s included: this learning tool features 55 2. 2-inch x 2. 2-inch word cards color-coded by parts of speech, 4 punctuation cards, game and activity ideas, and 27 photo cards.
Multi-purpose learning tool: practice building proper sentences with familiar sight words and picture cards with Key Education's Sentence Building set. How it works: construct simple sentences by interlocking puzzle pieces to create sentence strips, and practice early reading and writing with the set’s fun puzzle-piece card tiles and interactive games.
2. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 5+, Learning Resources Basic Vocabulary Photo Cards, 156 Cards, Vocab/Phonics Learning #adLearning Resources #ad
- Cards measure 3. 5” square. Write and wipe cards feature a photograph and words on one side, and an image and space for writing on the reverse side. Help students build vocabulary by engaging with 16 everyday themes. Set includes 156 photo cards, and 16-page activity guide. Ideal for ages 5+.
3. Apostrophe Games #ad
Dry Erase Index Cards, 48 Reusable Flash Cards #adApostrophe Games #ad
- Laminate finish: perfect for dry or wet erase markers. Unlimited uses: flash cards, game cards, sketch ideas, study guides, classroom aides, keep track of game points.
48 reusable dry Erase Index Cards. Index size 3" x 5". Dry erasable front and back, easy to wipe clean, use them over and over again! .
4. Primary Concepts, #ad
Primary Concepts, Inc Articulation Box Learning Kit #adPrimary Concepts, #ad
- There are at least four objects for every sounds, not only at the beginning of words, but in the middle and end of words as well. This huge collection of wonderful objects represents 12 of the earliest developing speech sounds. It will involve children and make them want to talk.
5. Jossey-Bass #ad
And Activities for Teaching English Language Learners of All Levels, Tools, The ESL / ELL Teacher's Survival Guide: Ready-to-Use Strategies #adJossey-Bass #ad
- The book's esl lessons connect to core standards and technology applications. Provides research-based teaching techniques which have proven effective with English learners at all proficiency levels.
Offers thematic units complete with reproducible forms and worksheets, sample lesson plans, and sample student assignments.
6. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Writing Prompt Cubes #adLearning Resources #ad
- Spark creativity with this imaginative set of writing prompt cubes. Ideal for grades 1 and up. Encourages brainstorming for both creative storytelling and non-fiction writing activities.
Quiet, soft foam cubes measure 1 5/8" and include an activity guide. 36 prompts offer a variety of ideas for individual or group writing.
7. Carson-Dellosa #ad
6" x 9.2" x 3.5",Multi, Carson Dellosa Key Education Early Learning Language Library Learning Cards 845036 #adCarson-Dellosa #ad
- 160 cards. Includes photographs of everyday objects with guided questions on the back of every card,. Resource guide with word lists and activity ideas in English and Spanish. Build vocabulary and expressive and receptive language skills. Improves communication skills.
8. Key Education Publishing #ad
Key Education Big Box of Sentence Building Games for Kids—Sight Word Puzzles for Reading and Writing, 840008, Multi, Literacy Center Resource for Kindergarten-2nd Grade #adKey Education Publishing #ad
- How it works: construct simple sentences by interlocking puzzle pieces to create sentence strips, build vocabulary, and practice reading high-frequency words with the set’s fun puzzle-piece card tiles and interactive games. Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, social skills, emotions, communication, and behavior.
What’s included: this learning tool features 250 2.
2-inch x 2. 2-inch word card puzzle pieces color-coded by parts of speech, 4 blank dry erase cards, game ideas, and a 4-page booklet with directions and teaching suggestions. Multi-purpose learning tool: featuring familiar sight words and punctuation, the Big Box of Sentence Building allows young readers to explore proper sentence structure while practicing newly acquired reading and writing skills in a fun, creative way.
Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning, grammar, the Big Box of Sentence Building includes teaching suggestions and multiple reading and writing games to work alongside students to build vocabulary, and increase fluency.
9. Learning Resources #ad
6 Pieces, Foam Cubes, Ice Breaker Cubes, Social Dice, Autism Therapy, Learning Resources Conversation Cubes, Ages 6+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Ideal for ages 6 and up. 6 soft foam cubes with 36 engaging questions and activity guide. Build speaking and listening skills between students. Spark discussions and personal responses from your students. Supports fluency in ELLs; great for students with speech and language disorders.