As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Motivation Without Borders #ad
Feelings Chart for Kids Emotions Poster -18X24 LAMINATED Emotions Chart is ideal for Classroom Posters or Classroom Decorations 1 Poster Included #adMotivation Without Borders #ad
- These posters are printed on thick, high quality, durable poster board and LAMINATED. Perfect gift - this emotions poster set is perfect for school, therapy, playroom or home, It will inspire in any environment.
Satisfaction guaranteed - MWB is proud to be your trusted educational source - Buy with confidence! This helps protect it and enables you to reuse it from year to year! LAMINATED! Ships rolled- these posters are packaged & shipped rolled and handled with great care.
Bright, vibrant colors and pictures - features eye-catching, adorable designs that are relatable and help children label their feelings. Made in the u. S. A - our posters are made of the highest quality, because quality is something we don't compromise on.
2. Pint-Size Scholars #ad
Special Education, Autism, How I'm Feeling Classroom Posters Set 8-Pack 17" x 22" | Motivational Classroom Decor | Build Emotional Vocabulary & Develop Coping Strategies | Behavioral Therapy #adPint-Size Scholars #ad
- These posters are an excellent resource for behavioral therapy, elementary education, and special education. Hand-illustrated: each poster features storybook-style, hand-drawn illustrations portraying a diverse cast of characters.
Emotional spectrum: there are eight posters in all, representing Angry, and Confident, Excited, Calm, Annoyed, Embarrassed, Sad, and Worried. Adaptable: each laminated poster is reversible! Display them 17 x 22 Portrait, or 22 x 17 Landscape, whichever suits your display or bulletin board best! How i'm feeling: this wonderful set of reversible classroom posters gives names to important emotions we all feel but might not know how to process, and offers helpful coping strategies.
Take action: each emotion is coupled with healthy coping strategies to help process that emotion.
3. Safety Magnets #ad
Preschool and Elementary School, Children's Behavioral Poster for Daycare, Laminated, 17 x 22 in, Kids Feelings Poster, How Do You Feel Today Chart #adSafety Magnets #ad
- Made in the USA. Laminated with 3 mil thick laminate with edge protected corners to ensure durability. Durable - vivid colors and high quality 100# paper. A must have - perfect for pre-school and elementary classrooms, school counselors, and school nurses.
Help kids name their feelings - A fun and helpful way to teach children social and emotional skills. A great resource - Useful for children with limited communication skills. Full size poster - measures 17 x 22 inches.
4. Creative Teaching Press #ad
Creative Teaching Press Chart How are You Feeling Today? Emoji Chart 5385 #adCreative Teaching Press #ad
- Back of chart includes reproducibles and activity ideas to reinforce skills. This how are you feeling today? chart brings a little bit of social media emoji fun to the classroom. Poster measures 17" x 22".
5. Motivation Without Borders #ad
Spanish Decor, Spanish Feelings Chart for Kids LAMINATED Spanish Classroom Decorations 18x24- spanish posters for classrooms 1 Poster Included #adMotivation Without Borders #ad
- Ships rolled- this poster is packaged & shipped rolled and handled with great care. The poster is printed on thick, high quality, durable poster board and LAMINATED.
Perfect gift - this emotions poster set is perfect for school, playroom or home, therapy, It will inspire in any environment. Satisfaction guaranteed - MWB is proud to be your trusted educational source - Buy with confidence! Bright, vibrant colors and pictures - features eye-catching, adorable designs that are relatable and help children label their feelings.
Made in the u. S. A - this spanish feelings chart for kids is made of the highest quality, because quality is something we don't compromise on. This helps protect it and enables you to reuse it from year to year! LAMINATED! .
6. Sproutbrite #ad
Kindergarten Homeschool Supplies & Materials, 20"x14" Learning Charts for Toddlers, Daycares including ABC Alphabet Shapes Colors & Numbers, Preschool, PreK Decor 11, Sproutbrite Educational Posters Decor & Classroom Decorations #adSproutbrite #ad
- It produces colors, brightness, and contrast comparable to the most expensive photo paper in the marketplace. These are the largest, brightest, & easiest to read charts on Amazon.
Includes 11 posters each one is 14" wide x 20" high. Printed on 100lb poster paper for the brightest and boldest colors. Charts included: alphabet, time, numbers 1-10, emotions, colors, Days of the Week, numbers 1-100, Months of the Year, 2d and 3d shapes, Body Parts, & Seasons.
Perfect for preschoolers, 2nd, teachers, learning centers, 1st, kindergarten, & 3rd grade, day care centers, & after school programs. Start your children young with these important basic skills. Our posters are printed on a slightly thinner paper than you might be used too with older classroom posters, but this paper substrate is intentionally used. Love it, or your money back within 30 days! .
7. Pint-Size Scholars #ad
How I'm Feeling Bundle | 8-Pack Educational Classroom Posters and 100 Emotional Intelligence Flashcards | Toddlers & Special Needs Children | Teach Empathy, Social Skills, Coping Strategies #adPint-Size Scholars #ad
- How i'm feeling: this complementary set of classroom posters and flashcards is the perfect addition to elementary classrooms, home schools, counselor's offices, and more.
Put yourself in the shoes of a diverse array of children facing real every day problems. Emotional spectrum: there are eight posters in all, representing Angry, Excited, Embarrassed, Calm, Annoyed, Sad, and Confident, and Worried. How would you feel: also included are 50 open-ended scenario cards.
Adaptable: each laminated poster is reversible! Display them 17 x 22 Portrait, or 22 x 17 Landscape, whichever suits your display or bulletin board best! Learn to cope: feelings in a flash flashcards give a name to 50 important emotions we all feel but might not know how to process, and offers helpful coping strategies to process them.
8. SANTSUN #ad
Feelings ChartEmotions Poster for Toddler and Kid. Perfect Educational Tool and Classroom Decorations for Classroom, Teachers and Parents17x24in, Homeschool, "How I'm Feeling Today?"Posters #adSANTSUN #ad
- Day care learning Center One of the organization's accessories. Help children learn about emotions and the choices that can be made for various moods. Beautiful colors and illustrationthe beautiful colors draw your toddler's attention quickly, and the vivid pictures will arouse their curiosity about emotions and the positive choices that can be made for various moods.
Carefully organizedcontents of this posters is highly recommended by teachers, adhd, kindergarten Class Supplies. How i'm feeling today?" posters are helpful for children with Autism, basic but the most important.
Start your kids earlykids are like sponges, so the earlier they start learning, the further they can go. Perfect1 pcs "how i'm feeling today?" learning poster. Contains 25 different moods. You'll get everything you need to give your children a head start in their school life.
Perfect for toddlers, home schoolers, Daycare, Preschool Kids, which delivers the toddler's the best tool to recognize the emotion and feeling, or special needs. Don't miss this opportunity and start teaching your kids early in life. Our child was able to learn about emotions thanks to this Poster, and we wanted to share it with other parents whose kids were learning emotion and feeling. Features size: about 42 x 60 cm/ 17x24 inch w x l, easy to take these charts on hand for suitable size; You can also use blue rubber to paste them on the wall.
9. Safety Magnets #ad
Kindness Poster for Classroom, Classroom Poster for Middle School, Feelings Poster for Kids, Think Before You Post Poster, 17 x 22 Inches, Bullying Posters for Schools, Anti Bullying Posters #adSafety Magnets #ad
- Original - made in the USA. Think poster reminds students to think before they post on social media. Discourage cyberbullying and foster an environment or kindness and respect.
Ideal size - measures 17 x 22 in. Perfect for elementary, middle, and high school classrooms. Laminated with 3 mil thick laminate with edge protected corners to ensure durability. The best quality - vivid colors and high quality 100# paper.