As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 5+, Learning Resources Base Ten Blocks Smart Pack, Early Childhood Math Skills #adLearning Resources #ad
- Build math skills related to base 10 concepts. Supports standards for Mathematical practice according to ccss. Perfect for grades 1 and up.
Set of 121 1 flat, 20 rods, 100 units comes in a re-sealable polybag and includes activity guide. Handy, smaller set perfect for small group or individual classroom instruction.
2. hand2mind #ad
And Counting Set of 484, hand2mind Differentiated Base Ten Blocks With 4 Place Value Mats And Base 10 Blocks Virtual Manipulative, Number Concepts, Help Kids Learn Place Value #adhand2mind #ad
- 1 year virtual subscription to base ten virtual manipulative. Durable plastic can be washed and used for multiple years. Subject: place value & computation math.
Includes: 400 yellow units, 4 green cubes, 40 blue rods, 40 orange flats, and 4 vinyl base ten place value mats. For over 50 years, hand2mind has encouraged hands-on learning and discovery, driving deeper understanding and helping students unlock their full potential.
Supports class instruction and small-group practice. Master the fundamentals of place value and regrouping with this base ten set in various colours: green cubes, blue rods, yellow units, and orange flats.
3. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Mathlink Cubes, Educational Counting Toy, Homeschool, Early Math Skills, Ages 5+, Set of 100 Cubes, Math Cubes, Math Manipulatives #adLearning Resources #ad
- Homeschool supplies for ages 5+. Early stem activity: mathLink Cubes feature geometric shape cutouts for visual and tactile STEM learning. Easy design: cubes easily snap together on all sides of each cube with geometric shape cutouts for more complex patterning activities.
School readiness: promote school readiness with activities that support math skills including counting, addition, and subtraction.
Skill development: math skills one-to-one correspondence, grouping, comparison, Fine motor skills, Matching, Eye-hand coordination, Graphing, Making 10, skip counting, Subtraction, counting to 100, Shape identification, Patterning, Addition, color identification, Nonstandardized measurements, Motor planning.
4. Didax #ad
Didax DD-211038BN Base Ten Place Value Frame, 3 Sets #adDidax #ad
- Great for math games and activities. Each set includes frame, 21 number tiles, and teaching notes; sold as 3 sets. Made of foam. A great, hands-on way to demonstrate early place value concepts. Meets common core standards.
5. Learning Resources #ad
14 Pieces, Geometry Helper, Ages 8+, Learning Resources View-Thru Geometric Solids #adLearning Resources #ad
- Transparent 3-D shapes fashioned in bright, bold colors. Easy to fill with liquid or dry-fill, and easy to clean. Colorful plastic shapes measure 3 cm or 6 cm. Ideal for ages 8+. Explore geometry, volume, and other math concepts.
6. hand2mind #ad
Flats Pack of 10, hand2mind Yellow Plastic Base Ten Blocks #adhand2mind #ad
- Durable plastic can be washed and used for multiple years. Demonstrate place value and base ten concepts. Set of 10 . Measures 10cm x 10cm x 1cm. Represent the number 100 with this hands-on manipulative.
|Manufacturer||ETA hand2mind #ad|
7. ETA hand2mind #ad
Math Manipulative Starter Kit Set of 161, hand2mind Blue Interlocking Base Ten Blocks #adETA hand2mind #ad
- Enough materials for 5-6 students. Grades 3-6. Durable plastic can be washed and used for multiple years. Set includes 100 interlocks units, 1 Interlocks Cube, 10 Interlocks Flats, 50 Interlocks Rods, and storage container.
Master the fundamentals of place value and regrouping with this base ten set of units, rods, flats, and more.
|Brand||ETA hand2mind #ad|
8. Really Good Stuff #ad
12” by 9” Set of 6 – Help Students Write Large Numbers in Standard, Word, Expanded Forms – Two-Sided Practice Boards, Really Good Stuff Place Value Dry Erase Boards #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Easy-to-use design: double-sided dry erase boards feature one side printed with a place-value workspace and the other side blank for additional activities. Engaging tool: students can work individually, in pairs or small groups to complete activities.
Common core ready: really good stuff place value Dry Erase Boards are aligned with Common Core and state standards. The convenient 12” by 9” practice boards help students learn to write numbers from decimals to billions in standard, word and expanded form.
Economical: reusable dry-erase place value boards save paper by allowing students to work on problems on an erasable surface. For school and home: the non-magnetic dry erase boards are perfect for place values lessons at school and continued practice at home.
The pack of six boards are sturdy and can be used year after year. You can feel good knowing they are designed to work with your curriculum. It is a great tool to help kids with number building and writing homework. Students can use dry-erase markers to work on place value problems over and over again.
9. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Created Resources Foam Base Ten Set 20617 #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Foam is lightweight, soft, quiet, and washable. Teaching tips are included. Comes in a resealable storage bag.