As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Thought-Spot #ad
MAD Skillz: A Thoughts & Emotions Sentence Completion Card Game for Taking Control of Feelings/Emotions; Autism; ADHD; Helps Kids Make Positive Choices; Teaches Mindfulness; Hardcover and Laminated #adThought-Spot #ad
- 30- i feel, 40- when, and 40- i can cards Age: Fast-paced therapeutic card game designed for children aged 3 and up. This flipbook teaches kids to identify different moods and emotions, recognize their causes, and know how to react appropriately. Mad skillz: a thoughts & emotions sentence completion card game for Taking Control of Feelings/Emotions; Autism; ADHD; Helps Kids Make Positive Choices; Teaches Mindfulness; Hardcover and Laminated.
In the middle of the flipbook are cards for when that feeling may occur, and on the right side are cards of what one can do when feeling that emotion.
Large laminated flipcard 9" x 6. 25" - 110 cheerfully animated play cards with colorful illustrations. Adults are encouraged to join in responding and demonstrating appropriate answers. Aids: aids parents, teachers, therapists, teachers use the educational game for kids in the classroom to teach anger management, and parents use as conversational cards to connect with their children or simply as a learning game to aid in child development.
Sadness and disappointment. Children are encouraged to be able to flip the cards in a way to express their emotional reactions to everyday events. The cards can be used as a tool and elaborated on, and Caregivers: Counselors and Psychologists use card games in therapy, or to prompt critical thinking skills. Teaches: often children act out because they don’t really understand their emotions or don’t know how to express them.
2. hand2mind #ad
Counting Chips, Math Counters for Kids, Game Chips, hand2mind Plastic Solid Bingo Chips, Chips for Games, Counters for Kids Math Set of 200, Math Manipulatives, Math Bingo, Counting Manipulatvies #adhand2mind #ad
- Math counters for kids: Allow them to quietly learn, counters for kids math are made from a durable plastic material. Counters for kids math: Counters provides a visual way to help teach early math concepts.
Chips for games: this set includes 200 counters in red, yellow, blue, and green. Counting manipulatives: these hands-on math counters for kids are excellent for sorting, patterning, probability activities, counting, and problem solving.
Math manipulatives: Great math manipulatives counters for teaching students early math concepts such as addition and subtraction. The chips measure 7/8" in diameter.
|Manufacturer||ETA hand2mind #ad|
3. Kids Yoga Stories #ad
And Have Fun!, be Active, 40 Partner Yoga Poses Cards for Kids: Connect #adKids Yoga Stories #ad
- 40 fun partner poses to choose from. This deck also includes a handy pose index and detailed pose instructions so you'll feel confident introducing these moves to your children—and even play along. 45 colorful and engaging cards. These cards are easy to use, and capture the attention of children from ages 4 years on up.
Mix and match the poses in a variety of ways. Create full partner yoga class sequences for kids yoga class students or use the cards at home during morning time routines, daily yoga brain breaks, play dates, or as a fun after-school activity.
Detailed pose instructions and helpful yoga tips. Partner yoga offers endless opportunities for fun, imagination, and movement. Bright, colorful pictures and captivating designs. The design is clear, and the illustrations offer realistic demonstrations of the poses so they are easier to perform.
Promotes imagination and story creation. Appeals to a variety of ages and settings. Create stories using the cards, engagement, or encourage your children to create their very own stories and tales. You can use these cards during indoor recess, for transition times, teach a complete kid’s yoga class, brain breaks in the classroom, or simply explore partner yoga poses at home with your kids.
4. Fun Express #ad
600 Pieces, Fun Express Stackable Counting Chips, Educational and Learning Activities for Kids #adFun Express #ad
- Plastic. 600 pcs per unit 1 1/2". Our stackable counting chips have ridged edges and include 100 pcs of each color: red orange yellow blue purple green.
Great for counting sorting sequences and color recognition in and out of the classroom. Use as part of your mathematic lesson plans or let students create games on their own.
5. Learning Resources #ad
Early Phonics Game, ABCs, 8 Pop Cards, Ages 4+, Grades PreK+, Learning Resources Pop for Letters, Alphabet Recognition #adLearning Resources #ad
- Practice alphabet recognition and beginning letter sounds on the go. Box measures 3"l x 3"w x 6. 25"h, fun for ages 4 and up. Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, birthdays, or just because, Stocking Stuffers, Christmas, Easter Baskets Stuffers or even for Homeschool.
Reach into this fun box of POP for Letters to practice alphabet recognition and beginning letter sounds. Pop set includes includes 100 die cut popcorn cards uppercase and lowercase letters plus the POP card, which forces players to put all of their popcorn back into the carton.
6. Learning Resources #ad
250 Pieces, Counting Chips, Ages 5+ Math Counters for Kids, Perfect for Bingo Games, Learning Resources Transparent Color Counting Chips #adLearning Resources #ad
- There's magic to be found in new math skills, which help kids understand the world around them and lay down a solid foundation in science, and other STEM skills, engineering, school supplies, teacher supplies!.
A brighter back to school: make this the smartest back-to-school yet with toys and tools from Learning Resource trusted by teachers and parents alike since 1984!250 pieces: these transparent counters that are great for classroom use, counting and sorting, a game of bingo, or a sensory bin!.
Hands-on manipulatives: These counters are great for learning counting, grouping, sorting, addition, and subtraction. Transparent: these counters are completely transparent, making them perfect for overhead projectors.
|Brand||Learning Resources #ad|
|Manufacturer||Learning Resources #ad|
|Warranty||We want to exceed your expectations. We work hard to ensure that our products are of the highest quality, and that kids feel happy, confident and inspired after playing with them. If the product you’ve purchased is not giving your child an exceptional experience, then you can simply return it and you will get your money back. That’s it! No short return windows, no endless rationale needed—just ship the product back within a year of purchase and you’ll get your refund.|
7. Mattel Games #ad
Skip-Bo Masters Card Game for Family, 2 to 6 Players, Travel and Game Night #adMattel Games #ad
- Skip-bo masters makes a great gift for kids, teens, family and adult game nights with 2 to 6 players ages 7 years and older! Coins can also be used to take a card from another player’s Stock Pile or Discard Pile.
Special coins add a new element of strategy to the classic Skip-Bo game! Players can use coins to fill in a sequence gap. Pay the “toll’ indicated on certain cards with coins to continue the turn.
|Brand||Mattel Games #ad|
8. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources 120 Number Board -181 Pieces, Ages 6+ Learning Math Games for Kids, Educational and Fun Games for Kids #adLearning Resources #ad
- Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, or just because, birthdays, Stocking Stuffers, Christmas, Easter Baskets or even for Homeschool.
Double-sided board features numbers printed on the front and a blank grid for patterning and graphing on the Reverse.
Discover, build and count your way to math Proficiency with this board that introduces patterns, sequencing, place value, and much more. Learn: identify numbers, count by 1 or skip count, add and subtract, identify odds and evens, and more. Versatile math board and tiles provide tangible objects to illustrate, teach, experience, and understand abstract Math concepts.
9. School Zone Publishing #ad
Counting, Dot-to-Dots, School Zone, 32 Pages, and More School Zone Get Ready!™ Book Series, Coloring, Number Puzzles, Kindergarten, Ages 3 to 5, Preschool, Numbers 1-10, Connect the Dots Workbook #adSchool Zone Publishing #ad
- School zone-Preschool Workbooks. These fun activities provide your child with a great introduction to colors, shapes, numbers and more! This package contains one 11x7-3/4 inch workbook. Comes in a variety of subjects. Made in USA. Each sold separately.