As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Gamenote #ad
Gamenote Sight Words Swat Game, 520 Dolch Fry Site Words with 4 Fly Swatters from Pre K to 3rd Grade Educational Learning Games for Kindergarten Classroom #adGamenote #ad
- 5 different level: 5 level flies with 5 different color, kindergarten, included 5pcs vocabulary cards. More words, covering up to 75% of words found in beginner books. Quality colorful fly swatters: include 4 fly swatters made of high-quality plastic, each size up to 7.
6 × 2. 9inch. Because the game is so physical, it is a good game for channeling their energy when they are feeling a bit wiggly. Reinforces basic vocabulary skills, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books, 1st, suitable learning Dolch and Fry word for Pre K, 2nd & 3rd Grade Age 4-9.
Build spelling, more fun: come with 260 double-side flies up to 520 sight words, reading and vocabulary skills with this fun game.
Perfect classroom group & family game. Designed to teach the top Dolch and Fry sight words. Collect the most flies and win! For 1–4 players. Great teaching tool: activity Guide help you get start quickly! Solid gift packing box easy to collect all pieces. See it, say it, swat it: sight words fly swat is a great way of giving your children the repetition they need to achieve mastery while keeping them engaged.
2. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Pop for Sight Words Bundle #adLearning Resources #ad
- Great grab-and-go game. Fun for ages 5+. Practice articulation while learning beginning game etiquette. Bundle includes pop for sight words and pop for sight Words 2 Games; Each game includes 100 die-cut popcorn cards 92 sight word cards and 8 POP cards, and Guide.
Easy game play helps build early literacy, increase vocabulary, and improve fluency.
3. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Literacy Resource for Kindergarten-2nd Grade, Language, Key Education Sentence Building for Kids—Sight Word Builder for Early Reading, Speech, Writing #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Multi-purpose learning tool: practice building proper sentences with familiar sight words and picture cards with Key Education's Sentence Building set. What’s included: this learning tool features 55 2. 2-inch x 2. 2-inch word cards color-coded by parts of speech, game and activity ideas, 4 punctuation cards, and 27 photo cards.
How it works: construct simple sentences by interlocking puzzle pieces to create sentence strips, and practice early reading and writing with the set’s fun puzzle-piece card tiles and interactive games.
Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, emotions, communication, social skills, and behavior.
Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning, the Sentence Building set includes teaching suggestions and multiple reading and writing games to work alongside students to build vocabulary, grammar, and increase fluency. The set teaches the use of capitalization, punctuation, and sentence structure in an engaging way.
4. Niyattn #ad
Niyattn Sight Word Games | 220 pcs Thick Dolch Sight Word Fly Swat Game for Kindergarten Homeschool & Classroom Teaching Supplies| Phonics Game for Kids 5,6,7,8,9| w/ 68 Blank Cards & Storage Bag #adNiyattn #ad
- Turn study time into fun time: after one word is called out, the child must find the word and then splat the word with his swatter while repeating the word. Learn the 220 most commonly used set of sight words step by step. Color coded for kids from pre-kindergarten to third grade: the sight-word flies are color-coded by level: Yellow for Pre-Kindergarten; Blue for Kindergarten; Red for First Grade; Green for Second Grade; and Purple for Third Grade.
Perfect game toy for kids 5, 6, 9. Edward william dolch to build reading, 8, 7, spelling and vocabulary skills for Pre-K to 3rd graders through playful competition with up to 4 players.
Educational & fun: sight word fly swat game is a educational game that was developed by Educator Dr. It is physical.
Risk-free money back guaranteeyour satisfaction is our top priority. Kids love it. The thickest sight words cards for your kids: made from top-quality heavy commercial card stock 300+300 gsm compared to only 240 gsm for added strength; ideal for kindergartener and elementary kids to studying the 220 most commonly used sight words. Great kindergarten homeschool supplies. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 100% money-back guarantee, no questions asked.
|Part Number||Sight Word Fly Swat|
5. Scholastic Teaching Resources #ad
Flash Cards: Sight Words #adScholastic Teaching Resources #ad
- Made of heavy duty cardstock. Laminate for extra durability. Plastic-coated for color-fastness and durability. Give children a head-start in reading with these double-sided flash cards. A wonderful study tool.
6. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Created Resources I Have, Multi, Who Has Sight Words Game, Grade 1 #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Standard-based sets that address the second 100 sight words. Grade 1. Included components: instructional solutions. ReadiNG. Sight words. 4 game-card sets with 37 cards each.
7. GrandLmoon #ad
Sight Word Game Incentive Spot and Swat Splat 220 Dolch Plus Alphabet for Kindergarten Preschool with Word Charts & Storage Bag131 Pcs #adGrandLmoon #ad
- Safety to use: all cards and swatters are designed with cute round corner style to make sure no harm to kids. Multiple play methods: start with basic alphabet and go through the most used vocabulary in children’s books. All these optimizations are based on our respectful patrons’ advices.
How much fun the children got, how much knowledge they have got. Expanded card with 130% width than previous generation. Develop a competitiveness through reading, spelling in fast-paced game. Swatters made from premium PP primary particles give you a pleasant touch.
Expanded 3” width card with bigger letters. Upgrades: alphabet plus 220 dolch sight words, total 123 double-sided cards for group play. Premium quality: as always, printed with non-toxic high gloss ink and laminated with PET film, cards made with thickened cardboard, easy clean and stay bright in long-term use.
Which provides 40% more space for big letter. 2 designs cards for easy classify. Smart design: funny sight word cards in 2 designs and 6 colors so you could easily distinguish the basic words from advanced ones. Thickened card perfectly avoids cutting risk and the swatters are tuned with certain softness for further protection. Comes with 3X word charts and an easy storage bag.
8. Key Education Publishing #ad
Literacy Center Resource for Kindergarten-2nd Grade, 840008, Multi, Key Education Big Box of Sentence Building Games for Kids—Sight Word Puzzles for Reading and Writing #adKey Education Publishing #ad
- Multi-purpose learning tool: featuring familiar sight words and punctuation, the Big Box of Sentence Building allows young readers to explore proper sentence structure while practicing newly acquired reading and writing skills in a fun, creative way.
Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, communication, emotions, social skills, and behavior.
How it works: construct simple sentences by interlocking puzzle pieces to create sentence strips, build vocabulary, and practice reading high-frequency words with the set’s fun puzzle-piece card tiles and interactive games.
What’s included: this learning tool features 250 2. 2-inch x 2. 2-inch word card puzzle pieces color-coded by parts of speech, 4 blank dry erase cards, game ideas, and a 4-page booklet with directions and teaching suggestions. Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning, the Big Box of Sentence Building includes teaching suggestions and multiple reading and writing games to work alongside students to build vocabulary, grammar, and increase fluency.
9. hand2mind #ad
Montessori Toys for Toddlers, Kindergarten Homeschool Supplies Set of 82, Create Sight Words with Alphabet Blocks for Kids Ages 4-8, hand2mind Reading Rods, CVC Word Builders Linking Cubes #adhand2mind #ad
- And is 2. 5 mm in length. Alphabet blocks to improve reading & spelling: develop decoding, word building, and spelling skills with our hands-on literacy reading rods. Linking cubes for early readers: 42 blue consonant cubes, 1 blank blue cube, 12 red vowel cubes, 1 blank red cube, 21 light blue picture cubes, and 5 pink picture cubes.
Help early readers by making cvc words and more: Our reading rods help with constructing CVC words, or consonant-vowel-consonant words for early readers as well as larger words for next steps.
Reading manipulatives for kids: color-coded for easy identification - red vowel letters match with pink initial vowel pictures; blue consonant letters match light blue initial consonant pictures.
X 3/4 in. Each block is 3/4 in. Supplement reading skills with literacy games: Reading rods are great for early phonemic awareness exposure and practice, games, and fine motor skills at home. Comes with the alphabet in lower and upper case letters.
|Manufacturer||ETA hand2mind #ad|